Thursday, January 5, 2017


To our Jeffrey, 
It has been 5 ½ years since you have passed away which is still so hard to believe.  Never a day goes by when we are not thinking about you and how you made us laugh, cry and amazed us with the things you did.  Your infectious smile and our memories continues to give strength and hope to your family, friends and those fighting cancer and all of whom you touched during your short time. We have continued our promise to you to raise money for sarcoma research.  TBI has proudly held a silent auction in your honor for the past 6 years and through the generosity of family and friends, we have raised over $400,000 for research at MGH, Dana Farber and now MD Anderson.  You have plaques all around!  There is one at a room at the new Linder Building at MGH Cancer Center and also one at the outpatient sarcoma center at MD Anderson. There is even one at Penn Medical School.  Our favorite one is a dedication plaque at the bench and tree in the Boston Commons Gardens where we would all gather on so many wonderful visits.  We are now starting a new endeavor called The Ferrari Kid whose sole purpose is to give a sick child one day to forget their miseries and put a smile on their face by giving them rides in Ferraris and spending a fun day just for them!  We know how you loved the Ferraris!   Your spirit and effervescent smile never diminishes as you continue to touch and inspire so many people and we are constantly amazed by the comments from friends and acquaintances who spontaneously will tell us wonderful stories about you.  We all continue to celebrate your birthday with a Mexican dinner each year!  We cherish every day we had with you and know that you are watching over us all the time.  We love the “signs”.  We love and miss you so much and in the beautiful words of rising star Charlie Puth, we will “See you Again”.

Love, Mom, Dad, Lindsay, Kim, Dan, Samantha, Jessica, Joshua, Autumn and Benson





4 comments:

  1. I was honored and privileged to know Jeff Guyer. I worked at MGH 6 years ago and never ever forgot him. He changed the way I practiced and inspired me to become a more compassionate physician. I often think about Jeff and think about the way he lived his life - he was so brave. He will always be my hero.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Jeff, but I wanted to let his loved ones know that you have touched my life. I had a first date in the Boston Common in the spring of 2014. We ended up sitting on a bench on the edge of the water that had a beautiful plaque beneath it: "Breathe in hope, breathe out love." It would become the mantra for our relationship. And now, as I begin to write the speech I'll deliver at our wedding in two weeks, I'm focusing on those beautiful words and what they've meant to us. I just googled the phrase and stumbled across this site. I'm so sorry for your loss. But please know that Jeff's hope and love will live forever in my new family. Thank you for that.
    -Steve Peoples

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone Here,
    My Name is Elizabeth Knox, I'm from UK and I was once a Vaginal Cancer patent.
    Until one day I watched Dr Itua Herbal Remedy on TV Channel on how he uses Herbal medicines to cure all kind of disease, I was very inst rested on his herbal remedy because I was very sick at that moment and I was diagnosed of Brain Tumor and Vaginal Cancer. I took the risk to take his treatment after watching his documentary,
    I contacted him on Email and explain my situation to him, he kindly told me how it works also how I can purchase his herbal product which I did.
    A week later the herbal medicines was ship to me through courier service, I drank his herbal medicines for three weeks and I was healed, cured from Brain Tumor/Vaginal Cancer.
    It was so marvelous even my friends with Breast/Prostate Cancer also contacted this Dr Itua for herbal product and they are all cured as well with Dr Itua Herbal Medicines, I do not how many Sick people are here today or whom are not yet read this. I pray god should let you see this to know there is a wellness for you. He guaranties me that he can cure the listed diseases below______Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Tumor,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer  ,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Wart Removal,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp:+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, body pain,  dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C,  mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficiency,  diarrhoea, cardiovascular disease,  Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioural disorder,  liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma,  arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, tuberculosis,  alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis,  Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure,  acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease,  Addison's disease,   back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum,  constipation,  fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia,   (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man.  Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete