I've been feeling okay the past couple days: walking, getting out of the house, eating well. Today I was able to return to work which is always nice to talk to my friends and return to my life :) And after work Autumn and I went sailing! The evening started as a green flag day (light winds) but as we launched our boat the yacht club raised the red flag (heavy winds). I think I got a good scare out of Autumn but she was giggling by the end of our journey.
In a little under a week and a half I'll get rescans of my body to compare with the original scans, pre-debacle. These scans will determine what to do after Round 6: do nothing, more chemotherapy, radiation or surgery (in no particular order). Prior to Round 5 on 9/20 I'll meet with an oncology surgeon and radiologist to get the opinions on the matter.
Until then, it's the waiting game!