Monday, December 27, 2010

Ode' to Texas

Oh Texas you will be missed again but not for too long as there will be many more trips in the future.

I wanted to thank everyone who made this visit to Texas so special for Autumn and I. Thanks for all the house calls, lunches and dinners, brownies and peanut brittle and just the good times catching up. And to those of you that I missed during my visit to Dallas, which I realize is more and more people every time I check my email, I hope that we can get together soon and catch up! Please keep emailing, calling, and of course, reading my blog!

P.S. We were darn lucky to have arrived back to Boston! Our flight was one of the first flights back into Logan Airport after the "Blizzard of 2010!"

1 comment:

  1. Do I count as someone you were glad to see? I did bring you your kerrison inserter after all. That's a pretty nice gift in my book

    ReplyDelete